Powers Update for Super Kids
Since releasing Super Kids I've been developing different powers (i.e., Special Actions and Bonus Abilities). These powers are detailed in Version 1.5 of Super Kids - A Superhero Expansion for Hero Kids.New in Version 1.5. From Teleporters, Speedsters, Blasters, and Flyers, to Shapeshifters, Tanks, Healers, and Time Manipulators, you can find every type of super kid, superhero, and supervillain in Capital City. Better yet, you and your players can create any type of super kid, superhero, and supervillain. Version 1.5 introduces 182 Powers (i.e., Special Actions and Bonus Abilities) you can use to bring your supers to life. These include:
- 17 Special Actions useable by all super kids (e.g., Camouflage, Invisibility, Mimic, Set Trap, Shapeshift, Teleport, Time Stop).
- 31 Melee Special Actions (e.g., Bulldozer, Entangle, Frenzy, Hunter, Reach Attack, Weapon Throw).
- 27 Ranged Special Actions (e.g., Copy Power, Explosive Ammunition, Grease Bomb, Make it Rain, Missile Barrage, Skipper).
- 38 Magic Special Actions (e.g., Cyclone, Fireball, Holographic Environment, Mind Control, Polymorph, Sentinel, Telekinesis).
- 17 Offensive Bonus Abilities (e.g., Ambush, Extra Arms, Not On My Watch!, On A Roll, Payback, Riposte).
- 18 Defensive Bonus Abilities (e.g., Bulletproof, EMP, Energy Absorption, Force Field, Perplexing Presence, Psionic Pulse).
- 34 Utility Bonus Abilities (e.g., Burrower, Giant Leap, Jelly Body, Mini, Regeneration, Rubber Body, Super Smart, Wall Crawler, X-Ray Vision).